Project Management Coordinator (London, ON)
The individual selected for this role will be expected to effectively lead a variety of InnoSoft implementation projects in large, complex, higher-education/private entity environments while building and maintaining strong client relationships. This individual is keen on applying their leadership, communication, and organizational skills and will thrive in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to think quickly on their feet and always have the clients’ needs at the forefront of each decision. They embrace new challenges and are excited about the opportunity to thrive and mature within a growing software company.
- Manage and be accountable for implementation projects from original concept through final completion.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and instill our clients with confidence in both our product and staff.
- Facilitate and lead recurring project conference calls with multiple project stakeholders.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project including: client end users, executives, and technical staff.
- Manage and maintain an electronic project management system, currently TeamworkPM, and multiple projects concurrently.
- Follow-up on overdue tasks with both internal and external contacts.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of any application implemented by InnoSoft in order to assist the client with Fusion functionality questions.
Core Skills, Knowledge, Values
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office Suite
- University or College graduate
- Client focused mentality
- Strong leadership skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent mediation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible and adaptable to deliver customer requirements
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Project management experience
- Customer service experience
- Software or technical implementation experience
- PMP Certification
Why you should work at InnoSoft
InnoSoft promotes a flexible work environment where team members share a work-hard, play-hard mentality. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with abundant opportunity for personal and professional growth.